Shadow Mountain A hell within my head
The Nightstalker
198 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
The first sacrifice will be made today to mark the arrival of the new season. No posting order, we'll work in rounds. The next round begins on the 12th. Tagging anyone who had somewhat of a joining thread, but I'm aware some characters have slipped away from SM for other things and may not be returning - in that case, ignore this :D @Tree @Nikan @Aeronwyn @Duana @Theia @Nara @Serem @Moonshadow @Nightstar @Ukko @Ryple Lee @Maheegan

The curtain of ink had been draped across the sky that night, not a glittering dot of light to be seen amongst the shadows - the grey haze of clouds had passed over, blocking any stars from their attempts to shine. The moon, however, was glowing a bright silver, a large orb that illuminated the faces of the two leaders in this clearing atop one side of the mountain. The Nightstalker was standing tall on a large ridge, a rock that struck upward and rose above, almost like a lion watching over his pride with a grim expression upon his maw. The Snakebrewer was beside her, fur ruffling in the bitter breeze, and Kelina's gaze idly drifted to that tortoishell wolfess with a nod - it was time.

Her head tipped back to release a summoning cry, a deadly yet beautiful song of calling to announce that a gathering was to be held now, and if any were not present there would be consequence. It was a howl that allowed no protest, one thick with implied importance, and now as her cry finally ceased, the woman sat in solemn silence. Her paws itched with desire, knowing exactly what this meeting would bring. The two prisoners, Ryple and Maheegan, they sat just below the rock of which the Nightstalker prowled atop, hushed silence enveloping the two. Oh, how Kelina had been awaiting this moment. The male, she had decided, was the one who would go on this night. 

Now all she needed was the Mountain to be coated in shadowed wolves that would surround this clearing and await the ritual that would come.
[Image: tAPcmpF.png]
"I do not suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it"
Messages In This Thread
A hell within my head - by Kelina - March 01, 2018, 06:32 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Nikan - March 01, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Serem - March 01, 2018, 11:17 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Nightstar - March 01, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Nikan - March 01, 2018, 01:59 PM
RE: A hell within my head - by Maheegan - March 01, 2018, 05:28 PM
RE: A hell within my head - by Aeronwyn - March 01, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: A hell within my head - by Tree - March 03, 2018, 01:47 AM
RE: A hell within my head - by Duana - March 03, 2018, 07:46 AM