Bearclaw Valley Ships in the night
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
A single ear remained twisted in his companion’s direction, a slim portion of his attention lingering on her just in case. For the most part, however, he paid attention to the stranger; he took the time to sniff at the woman then, searching for whatever information that he could, though what he found wasn’t all too interesting. Her words provided more insight, at which his ears perked, both swiveling forward to catch every sound she made. He didn’t recognise either of the names, her or her brother’s, which he made clear immediately: “I’ve never heard of anyone with that name.” He very well could have passed by the valley but, if he had, Alexander had never seen or heard from him.

She sought a place to stay, yet the way her sentences were formed concerned him. Should her brother be found, would she just up and leave? Briefly, his eyes narrowed as he thought that his pack might be used, but the expression was adjusted just moments later when he remembered his friend’s presence—her condition, too. Gaze flicked towards her, studying and considering his options, before deciding to take things one step at a time and actually listen prior to jumping to conclusions. “What happens if you find him?” he asked, returning his queer stare to the seal-pointed woman. “Will you leave right away?” Could he let a wolf join if he knew they were destined to leave? Possibly—

not.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 03:51 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Reigi - March 03, 2018, 04:05 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 04:45 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Xan - March 03, 2018, 05:17 AM
RE: Ships in the night - by Reigi - March 03, 2018, 05:21 PM
RE: Ships in the night - by Zenith - March 03, 2018, 06:35 PM
RE: Ships in the night - by Xan - March 04, 2018, 03:56 AM