Sunspire Mountains you would come up to me, mumbling awkwardly
558 Posts
Ooc —
Master Therapist

the closer to the vale the more the smell of tindome is upon her.  but how could that be?  the scents were fresh and new, and she paused for a moment to inspect one of them.  weird.

a certain voice pulls her from her thoughts and she draws her head back in confusion.  i live here, on the sunspire she laughs somewhat awkwardly, the gentle sway of her tail coming to a halt.   it was not that she was unhappy to see delight, she just... she thought she had left them behind, that she would have room to grow.

something bitter roots in her chest that overcomes the morning glow of heat that had just begun to blossom within her body.  she chooses to ignore both.  what are you doing here?  are these marked borders?  

she cannot decide if she hopes it is or hopes it is not; she would love to have delight and friends close enough she could heal but far enough she need not be involved, but having mato so close?  no.

[Image: 70c0c50922211f79c19a9fbb2dbe797a.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: you would come up to me, mumbling awkwardly - by Seabreeze - March 04, 2018, 08:35 PM