Firefly Ravine energy in space was the ultimate bad father
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
There’s little sign anyone has been here at all lately. Some untouched snow in most places, now that she’s passed the point where Ingram and she had spent some time together. Whatever their differences are, she hopes it is not the last time she sees him in a positive way. Even integrated into Drageda, with a girlfriend (is that what she is now?), and other friends, there’s still some part of her—recently resurfaced with the appearance of her family—that pulls her away. She had not been taught much about Teaghlaigh in her short life but it is not dead to her, still thriving somewhere in her chest as much as it has to be in Eirlys and Ceallach.

A chuff causes her head to turn, lost in her own thoughts, and she turns to look at a large, pointed brute. Everything about him screams familiar! but she only stares, blinking a few times. His face of indifference is met with a stunted expression of not-so-sure and her ears fall back against her head.

"Papa," she mumbles quietly, only for her ears.

Furi swallows a thick lump in her throat and she nervously licks her lips, not sure what to say. Witchdoctor, she hears her sister say and she opens her mouth to say something but not a word falls out.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: energy in space was the ultimate bad father - by Mallaidh - March 10, 2018, 08:12 AM