Firefly Ravine energy in space was the ultimate bad father
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
All the tension she’d been holding melts and she only feels relief. It’s the first time in months she’s felt… well, empty isn’t the word. Free. Leaving the borders of Teaglaigh in search of her brother had been a mistake of a foolish child and she’s paid for it every step of the way. She doesn’t regret joining Drageda, or making the friends and family she has, but if she could go back and do everything over?

Her jaw tightens, forcing the thought from her mind and buries further when she hears her name. Eyes instantly water, swelling with tears long overdue and she presses her face into his familiar form, warmth and home all over again.

“I’m sorry,” she whines, her feet starting to dance so she can get closer. Her tail sweeps pitifully back and forth, between her legs and beating the inside of her thighs and lowers her haunches as an excited puppy would. Her embrace turns to kisses, gentle licks against the underside of his chin so much that she can’t take it anymore. He is still her papa. “I’m so, so sorry,” she whines again, her throat straining.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: energy in space was the ultimate bad father - by Mallaidh - April 21, 2018, 06:52 AM