Firefly Ravine energy in space was the ultimate bad father
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
He doesn’t accept her apology, nor does he seem to accept her closeness. Has she disappointed him so much that he does not embrace her? Does he, like herself, blame her for his wife’s death? If Roarke hadn’t disappeared, or if she hadn’t looked for him... she realizes she doesn’t even know how she died, only that she’d searched for her lost children until that moment. Her chest hurts, her heart pounding hard her in chest. She’s been nothing but a failure from the beginning. There’s plenty to be sorry for.

Furi fries to release a shaky breath but it’s caught up in his fur and, slowly, she withdraws to look at him. Proud? Of what? All she’s ever wanted to do was the right thing but she’s fallen at every turn and attempt. Tears pool in her eyes but she blinks a few times, and looks away.

”I found Eirlys. And Ceallach,” she tells him, looking to the ground. ”They told me about mama,” she says though she feels strange calling her that when her other siblings use another term. She hadn’t been around for the change (or doesn’t remember) and they speak of Hemlock in a way she’s never been able to see the other woman. ”And about you,” she adds quietly, too afraid to look up, too afraid they might be right and he’s not the man he says he currently is.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: energy in space was the ultimate bad father - by Mallaidh - May 13, 2018, 06:31 PM