Wapun Meadow can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes?
529 Posts
Ooc — Iris
The gesture was well received, luckily, and Nikai smiled as she brushed her nose against his cheek. Before he left Indra said one more thing and Nikai smiled at her. His words were full of positive confidence when he spoke again: "Thanks. See ya when I get back." His tail waved a few beats before he turned around and vanished towards Easthollow -- home, and it always would be. But not before he turned 'round a single time to look at where she had been, to see that she too had turned around to go. He hoped that her life would become happier and that their paths would cross again -- and that when they did, she'd have lots of stories full of good things to tell him -- and Nikai's decision felt all the most solid now, despite having just made a friend out here, as he started making his way back towards Easthollow -- towards home.
Messages In This Thread
can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Indra - March 13, 2018, 11:48 PM
RE: can you still smile, into my daugher's eyes? - by Nikai - April 15, 2018, 03:02 AM