Bearclaw Valley the specular thought brought on oneself:
Newcomer
337 Posts
Ooc — Tweet
Well, that explained it; Blondine didn't know anymore about childbirth than a fly knew about soap. However, now that she'd learned this gem, she was sure to store it away in her mind where it could be retrieved, should either mother request her assistance. With Poet's go-ahead, Blondine led the party of two for a short walk, before stopping just ahead of the bush. Needs some prunin', she laughed, turning to look back at Poet, but I figure it ought to do the trick.

Immediately, she began to sniff around for the least prickly stems so as to pull them at the root. I fear that there's something I might tell you, Blondine lamented, eyes flickering to meet Po's, I don't believe we know much about each other, particularly myself to you. We never talk aside from when we've got mouths full of herbs. There was a contagious laugh after that statement, but it didn't last longer than a minute.

Tell me about yourself, would ya?
Messages In This Thread
the specular thought brought on oneself: - by Hamartia - March 14, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: the specular thought brought on oneself: - by Blondine - March 30, 2018, 10:09 AM