Greatwater Lake Let your colors bleed and blend with mine
warbringer
454 Posts
Ooc — romanova
Guardian
Tactician
wanlida lifts her chin at the pallid woman's gangly jerk of surprise that had almost thrown her off the other side of the rock she lounged atop. eske swallows the snicker and laugh that she feels bubbling in her throat. it becomes evident to the warrior that the other woman had been asleep, she hears it in the drowsy tones that cling to the stranger's vocal chords as the last vestiges of sleep are wont to do. "hei," eske greets her back in trigedasleng, assuming that the words are similar enough that she will not need to translate into common tongue for her pale and sleepy companion.

eske's never been one to invade personal space, especially that of a stranger, and she is perfectly content with the distance that lingers between the two of them. it is comfortable but leaves plenty of room for a quick escape for either woman ...just in case. "eske." wanlida offers her own name in return with a curious tilt of her head. the pale woman smells of a pack — albeit not one that eske knows and she makes a mental note to inform heda upon her return that another new pack has cropped up in the wilds — and eske finds it curious that she's fallen asleep outside of the safety of her territory ...which eske assumes is not anywhere directly close by. at least, she has yet to come across pack borders of whose scent this woman carries. "it's not safe to sleep out in the open like that." eske offers, trying not to sound patronizing. her 'advice' (if one could even call it that) had not asked for, after all.
roangeda · green-lit

trigedasleng
— your hands are wet with the blood
of an empire. you lick it off.
Messages In This Thread
Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 15, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 16, 2018, 08:44 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by RIP Blodreina - March 17, 2018, 05:34 AM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 17, 2018, 03:33 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 19, 2018, 04:24 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - March 25, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Let your colors bleed and blend with mine - by Nara - April 01, 2018, 01:05 PM