Bearclaw Valley tetelestai | (it is finished)
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
hi hello this is sAPPY AT END I AM SO MANY DEGREES OF SORRY

Alexander’s mind was soon put at ease as she reacted to him, tail swaying and muzzle tilting downwards to get in a few licks across her muzzle. He followed her first with his eyes, but his head turned as soon as she ran her body along his own, maw parting with a smile—which faltered, briefly, as she flopped over. With her stomach fully exposed he almost felt bad; there was so much there and he was the cause. Closing his mouth, he closed what little space was between them as he, too, plopped down at her side. “You’re huge,” he noted rather bluntly, gaze running the length of her underside before settling back on her face. “Does it hurt?” It didn’t seem like it did, but what did he know? It wasn’t something that he’d ever experience, which he was actually rather thankful for, yet he was still curious.

And those curiosities spawned several realisations; they’d always been present, lingering in the back of his head, but only just then acquired the strength to cross to the front of his mind.

This was his wife lying beside him, and the soon-to-be mother of their children. Did that not mean she was supposed to be beside him, even in the hierarchy? His mother and father had led together prior to their problems, and then so had Burke and Meldresi—did that mean she was meant to lead beside him? It seemed likely and, surprisingly, he wasn’t entirely against the idea of offering her some power over the pack; the thought of having her at his side did not bother him, nor did he feel threatened by the idea of no longer being the sole leader—

—but how he would convey that to her, he wasn’t entirely sure. So, for now, he settled instead for being the cause of history repeating itself, telling her, Nalligivagit.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
tetelestai | (it is finished) - by Reigi - March 15, 2018, 10:11 PM
RE: tetelestai | (it is finished) - by Xan - March 17, 2018, 04:03 AM
RE: tetelestai | (it is finished) - by Reigi - March 17, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: tetelestai | (it is finished) - by Xan - March 20, 2018, 05:16 AM
RE: tetelestai | (it is finished) - by Reigi - March 20, 2018, 08:33 PM