Stone Circle Breathe
A cheap trick and a cheesy one-liner
707 Posts
Ooc — Sonia
Ambassador

Stark snorted at her comment and nuzzled against her, drawing her close so that he could nuzzle roughly against her skull and make sure she smelled like him. And only him. "I was trying to be sweet-." Stark crooned, nipping at the curve of her ear before she spoke again and made him pause. "I wanted to meet your family," Stark explained. "As much as it matters to me that you and Banner get along, I wanted to meet your brother and introduce myself before we go to announce our children." His eyes crinkled a bit mischievous then - an answer to her question. "I want you happy, Valette, and I promised you I'd give you the world. We'll figure it out, even if we aren't ready." And by we he meant himself of course because Valette had already proven she was capable of raising children perfectly. 

he was the one who'd screwed up. 

He couldn't linger too much on those thoughts because they definitely were enough to kill a boner and then there was Birk. The Beta shifted his posture immediately, tail arching high above his body as his body stiffened. His hackles raised as he snarled at the male, lip curling as he stalked forward enough to put himself between his mate and the other male. It was insulting enough that someone might suggest they were better than him but it was even worse that he was going to assume that Valette didn't know exactly what she wanted - which was Stark. "This is your only chance to leave before I chase you out." The dominant male hissed.

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
[Image: gamekeeper.gif] 3/5
Messages In This Thread
Breathe - by RIP Valette - March 21, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: Breathe - by Stark - March 26, 2018, 12:01 AM
RE: Breathe - by RIP Valette - March 26, 2018, 09:07 AM
RE: Breathe - by Birk - March 30, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: Breathe - by Stark - March 31, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: Breathe - by RIP Valette - April 03, 2018, 03:11 AM
RE: Breathe - by Birk - April 04, 2018, 01:47 AM
RE: Breathe - by Stark - April 19, 2018, 08:02 PM
RE: Breathe - by RIP Valette - April 20, 2018, 07:22 AM
RE: Breathe - by Stark - April 23, 2018, 08:06 PM