Dawnlark Plains Roses have thorns
1,015 Posts
Ooc — Jay
The few moments of silence felt like hours to Sunny. He'd called her mother. Not even Krypton had gotten anything but "Aunty K" from him. Did he mean it? The question swirled around his brain like a tornado with it bringing up gusts of fear and warmth at the same time but the answer was yes. He meant it entirely, he trusted Catori. She seemed so different, so genuine and warm that Sunny had let down the walls instantly from the moment of their first chat where she had confided in him about the pregnancy.

As she licked his tears away and said they could find another he smiled softly and shook his head. "No...it was given by family and i planned to save it for someone special. It's perfect that it goes to Keoni, I won't miss it knowing it went to her. She was the most special girl I knew"He said. Once again he had a flicker of doubt. Was it just him that felt this way? He had latched onto Keoni from their very first meeting where she had gotten him unstuck from an icicle. Was it therefore normal that he had developed such strong feelings for her? He was unsure but he was certain that he felt love for the deceased girl and that was why his pain was so great.

When Catori said she wanted him to visit and tell stories of Easthollow his eyes brightened. He only had fond memories of Easthollow even through the painful times when he was separated from Dawn and his dad. "I'd...love that. I have lots of funny stories about Easthollow."He said gently. The squeak from Catori made him look at her with alarm "Are you alright? Should I get dad? Do you need Pema?"he didn't know pups moved around. He didnt really know much of anything about pregnant females, from the panicked look on his face it looked like he thought she was dying.
Messages In This Thread
Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 23, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 26, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 27, 2018, 02:31 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 29, 2018, 11:51 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 30, 2018, 10:41 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 12:40 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - March 31, 2018, 02:11 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - March 31, 2018, 02:52 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - April 01, 2018, 03:56 PM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Spiritwalker - April 14, 2018, 02:41 AM
RE: Roses have thorns - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:17 PM