Ankyra Sound oh, green world -- don't deserve me now
20 Posts
Ooc — Kris
This is a nice womb.
I like wombs.

His surroundings were stirring, moving, squeezing.

Twitch twitch.
Lemme sleep.
Please.

He was the first to be thrust into the new world.

Wot?
No wait, lemme sleep.
What has my life come to?

He squirmed in his cocoon against the unfamiliar hard surface he now rested on. He struggled against the membrane clinging to his nose. Then it was gone, and something was touching him. It made him gasp and drew a gargled whirring of protest from him. But it soothed him. It was not so bad as he first thought.

Swiggity swooty?

Instinct implored him to find a teat as his breaths steadied and he acclimated to this new place. It told him to crawl, to just wiggle, but like, over.

I can't wiggle over.
That's not how it works.
Stupid fuck.

Rhakios squirmed and writhed and succeeded in turning a circle but never leaving the place where his mother had left him. Crawl using your legs, instinct advised him.

Fucking crawling legs.
Who wiggles over?

Rhakios whirred some more, unimpressed and agitated as he continued to turn circles in place. Something clicked after a few moments and his legs started to clumsily work in tandem, united by a common goal. He was moving forward.

Oh shit!
I can do it.
I'm crawling.
Crawl crawl crawl crawl crawl crawl crawl crawl crawl.
Ephraim watch.
Crawl crawl.
Pretty good.
Right guys.
Guys?

There was a dim awareness that he was alone, some pressure against his flanks that was missing as he scrabbled up to his mother's breast and nosed for a teat.

I got you lips.
Hey Ma, you want some suck?

He had trouble getting the teat into his mouth, and before he could figure that next step out he was jostled as his littermates came to join him. He was surrounded once more.

Ah shit.
Siblings!
They're everywhere!
Illidan is a hoe.

His brothers started to suckle while he blindly shoved his nose into his mother's side and hunted for the elusive teat he had lost track of.

Are you fucking pawing me.
Raleska are you seeing this.
They.
Have.
A.
Tit.

He felt the teat against his forehead and snout and shoved his eyeball into it.

Wait wait.
Wait wait.
Wait wait wait.
Hold ur snout.
Imma get this boy a tit.
Boys love tits.

Finally, with toothless jaws agape and searching, he succeeded in capturing a teat, and the first born nursed enthusiastically before drowsiness settled in.

Tit, tit, tit, tit, tit, tit.
Need tit got tit.
Ma, I got a tit.
LEMME SLEEP!
Messages In This Thread
oh, green world -- don't deserve me now - by Caiaphas - March 31, 2018, 11:10 PM
RE: oh, green world -- don't deserve me now - by Rhakios - April 01, 2018, 09:32 AM