The Bracken Woods when i think back on all the crap i learned in high school
719 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Coach
Master Therapist
Master Ambassador
rolled a success in Discord

There it was. Small and timid, its little nose wrinkled as it tried to ascertain the threats that lay around it. Swallowing, Lily drew up her hindquarters and prepared for the moment of truth. Gritting her teeth, she pounced, a black shadow from the brush, landing just short of the rabbit.

It squealed, and meant to flee, but this time, she was too quick. Her forepaws grasped its back end and she drew it back towards her, wrapping her jaws around its neck. Just a crunch!--and the creature lay limp and dead on the ground, spine severed by her teeth.

"Oh, my god! I did it!" Lily exclaimed, heedless of the noise that probably scared the other rabbits in the area away. She licked the blood from her chops, bounding toward Korei. "I actually managed to catch something!" Her tail wagged excitedly, and she nuzzled her friend's shoulder, gratitude swelling up in her heart.

"Thank you so, so much, Korei," she purred, grinning from ear to ear. "You've done it. You've taught me to hunt."
Messages In This Thread
RE: when i think back on all the crap i learned in high school - by Lily - April 15, 2018, 11:51 PM