Lion Head Mesa morning star shook me from my sleep
497 Posts
Ooc — Java
Master Ranger

There was a scent on the wind that was vaguely alluring, but upon noticing it - and turning his head - he was caught in an updraft of coyote, which reminded him of how hungry he was. That was good and bad; it indicated that he'd been out here for a long time. Long enough to need something to fill his gut, anyways, so maybe a day or two, perhaps longer. As the silvered wolf turned to investigate the scent he was caught by further surprise when the coyote in question was standing right there. They seemed pleased to see him, and advanced without the wariness usually indicative to their breed. Flustered more by his confusing circumstances than the appearance of the coyote, Larus decided to play it cool for now - he never did develop a taste for other canines like some wolves often did. He carefully advanced so that he could watch the coyote on her approach, and as she got nearer, he detected that faint scent again (not realizing it was because of her ending estrus), but he said nothing, and kept his posture neutral.
Messages In This Thread
morning star shook me from my sleep - by Larus - April 03, 2018, 06:23 PM
RE: morning star shook me from my sleep - by Kalina - April 21, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: morning star shook me from my sleep - by Larus - April 24, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: morning star shook me from my sleep - by Kalina - May 09, 2018, 04:32 PM