Kildeer Rest who's gonna show this stranger around?
The Green-Eyed Ghost Lives On
76 Posts
Ooc — Ezi/Florian
His answer didn't come immediately, he first seemed to be caught off guard by...something about her, perhaps it was her eyes? Lennon had always appreciated her eyes...The woman was snapped back to the moment at his voice. Xahi cocked her head the slightest bit at his words. Her? How could he be here for...her? Of course, these words were quickly followed up by something of a explanation. Xahi examined his smile for a moment, he seemed to be appreciative of her being there. This new silver stranger was from another pack, a neighbooring pack. He had come to visit their pack, apparently, to which in this moment Xahi was unopposed. She could use a new friend about now. 

"I see," she said, a soft smile grossing her face. "I haven't met many wolves from neighbooring packs in quite a while. Of course, we've only just made our home here,"She spoke, gesturing behind her with her head. The girl took a lengthy pause to look him up and down, analyzing all she could. He was friendly, he was new, and he had pretty eyes. It was then that Xahi decided she liked this new character, and she stepped fully into view. "My name is Xahi, I apologize for not introducing myself earlier. You say you're from the south, which Pack?" Xahi, quite honestly, was unfamiliar with the other packs of the Teekon, but she figured now was about the time to learn.
~ X A H I ~
Messages In This Thread
who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Shale - April 03, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Xahi - April 03, 2018, 11:42 PM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Shale - April 04, 2018, 12:00 AM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Xahi - April 04, 2018, 12:16 AM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Shale - April 04, 2018, 12:26 AM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Xahi - April 04, 2018, 02:20 PM
RE: who's gonna show this stranger around? - by Shale - April 05, 2018, 10:02 AM