Dawnlark Plains as long as i'm living my baby you'll be
But I know every rock and tree and creature
226 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 

Late in the day Catori had woken from a nap uncomfortable and unsettled and had taken to pacing. Somewhere far beyond there was another shift in the world as well. Catori could nearly feel it. Pulling and shifting, this near monstrous sort of pressure building inside of her. She'd taken to pacing the area around her whelping den because right then all she knew that she needed was a view of the ocean since she could not lay her eyes on her home island. She couldn't see it, she had no eagle-elf eyes to pass her by the ravine and the marsh and then on to the turbulent ocean. 

Finally when she could handle the build of sensation in herself no more she let out a sharp call for @Grayday - she wanted him close but not that close. She needed to know that she wasn't alone at least but she didn't want her mate to be too close to her whelping area. Catori whine as she felt the tension rise in her again, shuffling around the entrance to the whelping den. She knew that there were plenty of things she wanted to do but hadn't had time - and now she was panicking. 

i grew a human and unfortunately as a horrible side effect lost an organ - as such will be slow from time to time.
Messages In This Thread
as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Spiritwalker - April 07, 2018, 07:22 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 08, 2018, 08:58 AM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 13, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Sunny - April 14, 2018, 06:09 PM
RE: as long as i'm living my baby you'll be - by Aviana - April 19, 2018, 07:14 PM