Jade Fern Grove lying face up on the floor / of my vessel
all the world will be your enemy
129 Posts
Ooc — Cactus
The wandering crow had left the edges of the valley and his lengthy limbs had carried him out and beyond the meadow, past the lake, and into the heart of a quiet coppice. His lantern gaze bobbed along with each stride that carried him outside of the pack and into the unknown wilds. Tadec was careful to search for those who might approach him – blindside him – during his travels and crept mainly in the shadows to conceal his limber frame. The ground was still littered with snow, but signs of spring had blossomed their way through in the form of buds sprouting on the length of trees. It would not have been long before life would have found its way back into the wilds.

The scent of a stranger buffeted him, forcing Tadec to take a slower pace. He searched for the stranger with a wary sliding of his gaze, until he saw her crouched low in preparation for a hunt. The thief was not eager to spoil her fun, but his stomach had protested they stop and eat a couple miles back. Drawing his tongue along the dark hairs of his lip, the half-blooded creature watched and waited to see if her prey would escape her and provide him with an opportunity.
all the world will be your enemy, Prince of a Thousand Enemies. 
and when they catch you, they will kill you. but first they must catch you; 
digger, listener, runner, Prince with the swift warning. 
be cunning, and full of tricks, and your people will never be destroyed.
Messages In This Thread
lying face up on the floor / of my vessel - by Larkspur - April 07, 2018, 09:34 PM
RE: lying face up on the floor / of my vessel - by Tadec - April 10, 2018, 01:27 PM