Swiftcurrent Creek A million dreams are keeping me awake.
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The travel had been long – or, at least, the swarthy shadowrunner had considered it so, as he kept careful watch over his pregnant mate, feeling every step she took could cause a stumble upon the mountains.. one that might not have just endangered her, but the life that’s welled in her pale belly. Durnehviir, even with child, remained ever the graceful dragoness, and it would seem he needn’t have worried so much. Their travel had proved to be safer than living among the coastal packs in the forest.

His eyes scanned the territory as they drew from the emberwood. The sound of rushing water met the parties’ ears, and his eyes shifted over to study Durnehviir, noting how she seemed to glow. She peeked over her shoulder toward him, and as her tail flicked, a smile pressed at the corner of his lips, and he roved closer to her, allowing her to lead them to the place they would call home.

Their song echoed across the sky. The ebony Mayfair tipped his own muzzle upward, solidifying their claim with his own resounding howl – Swiftcurrent Creek was theirs.
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Durnehviir - April 14, 2018, 04:23 PM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Constantine - April 15, 2018, 08:22 PM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Rysk - April 20, 2018, 10:15 AM
RE: A million dreams are keeping me awake. - by Phoenix - April 20, 2018, 11:25 AM