Bearclaw Valley gentle bent by wind
i'll be damned if i end up playing Job with god's loving hand on my throat
184 Posts
Ooc — e
Away

Poet greets the pale king with respectfully lowered head, feeling an unusual uncertainty flutter in her belly. "I am glad to hear of your new children's health," the ex-priestess begins, voice formal (as usually it becomes, speaking to Xan). Uneasily she shifts her weight from paw to paw, rather at a loss on how to proceed. After a beat, she says "truthfully, I have felt ill at-ease since the metal beast's visit." A deep breath."I don't know what it was, but I believe it must have been an omen of something."

Nervously she lifts her gaze, worried at what expression she'll find on Xan's face. "I want to thank you for offering Sif and I shelter, but I feel it is time for me to move on, with Sif and Wardruna both departed, and the ill-telling of that strange creature." The metal beast, the loss of her sister-wife, even Wardruna and Blondine's departures have affected her deeply. She worries Xan will take her to be ingracious, a crease pressed between her brows as she waits for his reaction. The Valley will surely make do without her minimal presence, and yet it is ... frightening, willingly giving up security, even with the surety she feels for herself.
Messages In This Thread
gentle bent by wind - by Hamartia - April 18, 2018, 12:45 PM
RE: gentle bent by wind - by Xan - April 26, 2018, 01:22 AM
RE: gentle bent by wind - by Hamartia - April 28, 2018, 04:51 PM