Redtail Rise not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
”Oh,” she says, mostly because she doesn’t know what else to say. The next question catches her off guard and she looks up, shifting a little and decides maybe she should sit too. ”Um, no,” she answers and starts to fidget with her feet before finally sitting down. It takes a little pressure off her ankle, forgetting she’d been trying to show she didn’t need the rest. ”I mean, I don’t know,” she blurts awkwardly. 

The fun think about growing up part of your childhood without parents, things get missed. She’d never considered Eske much of a mother, given how young she seemed too. Furi doesn’t have a clue on the things she’s missed without someone to help guide her until too late. 

”I don’t really know what that is,” she finally decides to say after consideration. She can’t explain the shame she feels for not knowing. Blixen said something about it once, long ago, but neither of them really understood then either. Furi wants to ask more questions but she doesn’t know where to start and she also doesn’t want to embarrass herself any further.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: not now mom, i'm busy being GAY on the INTERNET - by Mallaidh - April 24, 2018, 08:02 AM