Herbalists' Cache baby, since i've been loving you
631 Posts
Ooc — Raven
Medic
When he agree to her statement about his shoulder she glared at him only fueling her fire, when she originally hadn't believed that was the true reason. But he was quick to correct himself, maybe because he had seen her reaction. He trailed off when he mentioned her possible pregnancy, but quickly asked her to remember the packs past meeting before breeding season had even began. 

She had remembered the meeting but didn't see how that was relivent to them. When she heard that he had been with other females during there heat her heart began to sink, but was slightly uplifted when he said that despite their heats he had only mated with her and hadn't thought of doing anything else with others. 

He admitted that he felt obligated to her now that she might be pregnant which partly proved Pema's stubborn point, but was also honest of him. It would have been easy to disagree with her but he was being honest, at least about that part. He went on to say that he did have feeling for her and how they had grow to where they were now.

Evenything he was saying sounded good to her, and she so badly wanted his words to be true. But with everything that had happened between them, how long she had waited, and all the times he denied them, it was hard to believe that now they could be together. She wanted a reason to still be angry, and not let him off the hook for what he had put her through, but her caring nature was making that difficult.

She shook her head, as though she were tying to stop the throughts in her head, the thoughts of hope that had caused her pain in the past. "Why now? Why now after everything that has happened. We have had this talk before and you pushed me away. And then you left!" She said trying to be strong. She then let out a sign, being honest as he had been. "Shale I want the things you are telling me to be true. But how do you expect me to believe you?" She asked with longing.
Messages In This Thread
baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 01:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 01:18 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 07:35 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 27, 2018, 09:27 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - April 27, 2018, 11:22 PM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Pema - April 28, 2018, 02:58 AM
RE: baby, since i've been loving you - by Shale - May 01, 2018, 09:56 PM