Swiftcurrent Creek Together we're lost in a dream.
69 Posts
Ooc — Bryndel
@Constantine, you can come i~i~i~in  ;)

Finally, there was a little space in this womb. Talos stretched out luxuriously along the long empty uterine horn for the briefest of moments. But the rippling contractions were only a few breaths in coming, and no matter how she squirmed and dug her stubby paws into the warm and comforting walls they inexorably shoved her down and out, to spill down into a cold, alien world nosefirst with an audible thud.

She opened a bawling mouth wide in protest at the unfairness of this, but it was another moment before the enveloping sac was sliced open and her fading protests became audible. She wrinkled her tiny black nose and squirmed in place: where was she? What was happening? About the only source of familiarity was the musky scent of her mother's body tanged now with only hints of blood. She squalled anew as gigantic teeth surrounded her and set her aflight for the briefest of instants. There was no escape! She turned her head to and fro and found herself surrounded by enormous fuzzy walls stretching away into eternity on either side—and then from high above came The Tongue.

Her little lungs were not up to the task of a full-blown adult wolf howl, to be sure, but they certainly tried. Her even less impressive attempts at thrashing free of this insulting indignity were less productive yet. The noises faded only somewhat as Durnheviir's patient tongue laid long furrows down the largest pup's back, revealing fur of pristine coal beneath all the muck and mess. But the giant among pups' now-whimpering protests and attempts to escape to safety—put me back, put me BACK!!!—only stilled entirely when her momma picked her up again and stuffed her in amongst three not-entirely-foreign shapes. Talos's nose twitched, and she kicked one of the other fuzzy lumps straight in the head as she squirmed her way toward the top of the pile, to latch on with a will to the protrusion she instinctively knew to be the ultimate source of mana from heaven, and begin vigorously suckling.
Messages In This Thread
Together we're lost in a dream. - by Durnehviir - April 27, 2018, 05:11 AM
RE: Together we're lost in a dream. - by Viinturuth - April 27, 2018, 05:49 AM
RE: Together we're lost in a dream. - by Constantine - April 27, 2018, 08:48 AM
RE: Together we're lost in a dream. - by Durnehviir - April 27, 2018, 11:01 AM
RE: Together we're lost in a dream. - by Akavir - April 27, 2018, 11:26 AM
RE: Together we're lost in a dream. - by Durnehviir - April 27, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: Together we're lost in a dream. - by Akatosh - April 27, 2018, 01:34 PM
RE: Together we're lost in a dream. - by Durnehviir - April 27, 2018, 02:09 PM
RE: Together we're lost in a dream. - by Talos - April 27, 2018, 07:00 PM
RE: Together we're lost in a dream. - by Durnehviir - May 31, 2018, 02:17 AM