Swiftcurrent Creek In between the raindrops
I'm a Ghost of a Girl that I want to be Most
653 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Ranger
Away
Private 
For @Constantine - forward dated a little bit

Though she had been nervous to tell him, she had let Koji know about her swelling belly and sensitive teats. She knew better now than to blame some kind of sickness. There was no going around it anymore. She was definitely carrying her friend's children, her own children, and was terrified above all else. She liked it here, liked the many wolves around her, but she could understand if the current alphas found banishment a fitting punishment. Or worse... Killing off her babes because they were a threat to the well being of their own. She would do anything to prevent that from happening. Though unplanned and generally unwanted by the pack, they were still her children and a mother had to protect them from harm.

She wandered through the Creek again while she still could. She knew from watching other females that walking or doing pretty much anything would become a struggle as the due date drew nearer and nearer, and she intended on spending her time alone thinking and planning and doing as much as she still could. She wasn't going mountain climbing or anything, too afraid she might slip and fall and kill both herself and her offspring in the process, but she had gone out hunting small game a few times. It wasn't much, she knew, but they were with so many... Surely she wasn't the only one dragging rabbits and birds to the caches. Even now, she carried with her a fat hare that was probably enjoying the coming of spring before she took its life for the pack.
I'm a Shell of a Girl that I used to know Well
**Join THE VELINGAR!**
Messages In This Thread
In between the raindrops - by Chusi - May 03, 2018, 07:48 AM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Constantine - May 19, 2018, 02:35 AM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Chusi - May 26, 2018, 02:43 PM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Constantine - July 13, 2018, 04:00 AM
RE: In between the raindrops - by Chusi - July 18, 2018, 11:33 AM