Heron Lake Plateau Is it cool that I said all that?
THREADS: 1 / 1
PLAYER PREFERENCES
154 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Fiadh felt guilt wash over her about what she'd said—how could she not love spending time with her baby brothers? They were precious, their smiles infectious, their tough guy attitudes too cute to be taken seriously. They made her heart a soft fire to gently warm her soul when she was around them. No doubt she would love to look after them sometimes, just not all the time. She opened her mouth to emphasize that she just didn't want to be stuck in dens every day and was happy to help sometimes, but ended up not saying anything as Elwood offered other suggestions.

Including the possibility of changing her trade if it didn't end up suiting her. Her eyes widened as Elwood explained that Finley had once been a scout, then gave it up to be a counselor. A smile threatened to curl the corners of her lips up but she gave them a subtle twitch instead and asked, "why'd she quit it, then?" Maybe, thought Fiadh, her mother just didn't realize how bad she was at her current job.

"Do you think talking to Raven about being a caretaker would be a good start?" she asked next, although she already knew the answer to that. After this discussion she planned to seek the dark-haired Alpha out and get more information on the trade and what it entailed. She reckoned she would need to speak with Eljay, too, about his position as a caretaker for comparison, but that could happen later.
Messages In This Thread
Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 07, 2018, 09:19 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 07, 2018, 11:37 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 09, 2018, 08:19 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 09, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by RIP Niamh - May 09, 2018, 11:27 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 10, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 10, 2018, 08:56 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 14, 2018, 12:02 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 20, 2018, 11:36 PM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Elwood - May 21, 2018, 11:54 AM
RE: Is it cool that I said all that? - by Fiadh - May 24, 2018, 12:52 PM