Stone Circle Whatever wind blows, while they and I have leaves, we cannot other than an aspen be.
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He noticed her body go tense, and he regretted asking the question. Hopefully she wouldn't feel inclined to answer, because clearly there was something that she did not wish to speak about (and he respected that). He nodded to her short reply, not pressing on the matter for it was clear she wanted to move on - he wouldn't deny her that silent request.

"I've been here for just over a year I believe, with my..." He hesistated, but quickly recovered. "With my mate and kids. It's good here - we've had some... rough spots, but none of it was to do with Easthollow. Valette is a wonderful alpha, and I can assure you you can put your trust in her." He left out how much he hurt, how much he regretted his past decisions, and how guilty he felt for not removing those who had caused his family so much pain before they had the chance to deal the damage. Burr's death was not all your fault, he reminded himself harshly (despite still feeling guilty), though the matter of his son's passing was not the only negative thing on his mind. "Do you plan to stay long?"