Lost Creek Hollow How can something so small be so frustrating?
246 Posts
Ooc — Hela
She listened quietly as he told her of Heartha. She silently cursed herself for being so selfish and only worrying about the way she felt. 

She met his gaze as he talked, offering him her undivided attention. The fact that he had fathered pups previously didn't even bother her. On the contrary, she thought it was compassionate of him to offer that gift to someone he hadn't known. She wasn't surprised, though. From the moment they had met, he shown her nothing but compassion. She supposed that was why she had fallen for him so fast. Compassion wasn't something she had encountered as a lone wolf and to have another wolf offer it so easily...she didn't really have words to describe how it made her feel. 

She was curious about what happened, though. She looked down briefly and then met his gaze once more before asking, "What happened?" She knew they weren't together anymore, but he hadn't said why.
: 0/10  : 2/5
Sometimes, I feel the fear of uncertainty stinging clear, and I can't help but ask myself how much I'll let the fear take the wheel and steer.
Messages In This Thread
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - June 09, 2018, 09:38 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 04, 2018, 01:59 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 05, 2018, 02:13 AM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Howl - September 10, 2018, 12:36 PM
RE: How can something so small be so frustrating? - by Brynn - September 11, 2018, 12:12 AM