Dragoncrest Cliffs I don't wanna be the right way round
26 Posts
Ooc — Keg
Armor was glad for the company for the last leg of his long journey. He had lacked companionship for six weeks as his voyage took much longer than anticipated. He spoke little to the woman that accompanied him, but her mere presence made him feel more secure as they travelled to the territory he was searching for and that just so happened to be her own home. 

His howl was answered by a brash young woman, which brought a small smile to his face. Dipping his head in greeting he rose to find Heda standing to the woman’s side. Even with the Commander standing close Armor addressed his reply to the young woman, allowing her to take charge of the situation. "I am here to seek the acceptance of Heda. I have travelled far from Maungeda to offer myself to the Drakru." 

He looked toward his lame leg for a moment, "I have few skills left to offer, as injury prevents me from using my skills as a warrior. I was hoping to find my fresh start here. If Heda would accept my humble offerings." He knew that he might get turned away. He waited with baited breath for a reply. His heart thudding in his chest.
When everone lies, telling the truth isn't just an act of rebellion. It's an act of revolution. So think carefully when you speak it, because the truth is a weapon.
Trigedasleng ~ Common 
~ Chronicler 0/5 ~ Scout 0/5 ~
Messages In This Thread
I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - May 22, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - May 22, 2018, 10:10 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - May 28, 2018, 09:28 AM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - May 28, 2018, 02:21 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - May 30, 2018, 10:29 AM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - May 31, 2018, 12:30 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - June 02, 2018, 12:54 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Rose - June 30, 2018, 12:20 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Antumbra - June 30, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Armor - July 01, 2018, 10:09 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Blixen - July 04, 2018, 04:13 PM
RE: I don't wanna be the right way round - by Antumbra - July 08, 2018, 05:36 PM