Stone Circle In the wild, in my home
Deceased
323 Posts
Ooc — Belle
He felt some sort of relief when she melted into his embrace, for a moment seeming as though nothing had changed - that she still remembered their love and the memories they had shared. Her words dug deep into his heart, and he peered upward again toward the stars, sadness lingering within his eyes of fire. Go on, little explorer. Maybe one day you can tell us what you found.

Then the silence was broken, and her question pierced through his head. Was I a good mother to him? To all of them? It was a tricky subject, truthfully. He inhaled slowly through his nose before releasing the breath and gazing directly at his wife. "Yes." He said it with confidence, hoping to assure her in this fact. "We could never have fortold the troubles we all suffered, and I regret a few things, but that's just how it is. You did your best, you loved your children unconditionally just as a mother should. Sure, you made a few minor mistakes, but so did I. You cannot expect to do everything perfectly, especially on the first try. You were, are, a good mother. Cyron struggles, but you tried your best to rekindle the bond, as did I. Rowana too. Things take time." Mawk paused for a brief moment, attempting to understand and take in her reaction to his words.
Messages In This Thread
In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - May 23, 2018, 01:40 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - May 31, 2018, 02:29 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 06, 2018, 11:33 AM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 08, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 16, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 21, 2018, 08:50 PM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Mawk - June 22, 2018, 06:24 AM
RE: In the wild, in my home - by Illecebra - June 24, 2018, 09:32 AM