Grouse Thicket if he said, 'help me kill the president'
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Oh, she said quietly.  She wondered what kind of life he led here, what made him unusually happy.  She wasn't quite sure it was her and not the apples that made him feel good, but.. she'd like to think it was her, just because it'd make her ego swell a little bit.  Probably.  That's the only reason why.  Good, I'm glad.

She tried to ignore the way her heart leapt to her throat when he swayed against her.  Turns out it was pretty easy, because his swaying motion sent her toppling over.  She stumbled over her own feet, the ground, whatever and next thing she knew he was on top of her.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um she said even quieter, dizzy and kind of panicked, help?  but she didn't know if he could even move.

Messages In This Thread
if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 06:43 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 07:21 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 08:07 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 02, 2018, 10:18 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 03, 2018, 11:59 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 04, 2018, 07:53 AM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 05, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: if he said, 'help me kill the president' - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 05:48 PM