Heron Lake Plateau there's an endless road to rediscover
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Sorry for the drama-induced delay! If you want him to be PPCed after your next post here, I can do so -- or if you wanna go wrap up other threads first (that I think are going on?? IDEK any more SO MUCH DRAMA HOW LONG HAS IT BEEN) I can give him a real rank now!

Hopefully he'd be moving along faster soon -- couldn't let Towhee think he was being too much of a slacker.  Or maybe he could.  Who freaking knew.  He hadn't really talked to her much recently so for all he knew she thought he was doing a bad job, though he suspected if that was the case he'd probably know about it directly.

Either the fact that he missed all the official business amused him greatly or he was just in a pretty ok mood despite the aches.  First to Ceara, I assume that since he's your brother, you get to chew on him if he steps out of line and are the one responsible for giving him the tour, eh?  She was certainly quick to step up to do just about anything anyone ever needed, so if anyone was going to make sure Tuathal wasn't up to mischief, certainly it would be that sibling out of all the Blackthorns.

Then to the newbie, So, Tuathal, since she asked all the normal boring questions, anything else worth knowing?  Not necessarily stuff that'd effect joining as much, I pretty much trust Towhee's opinion on that -- more like about who you are or whatever.  If that even makes sense.  Probably didn't.  Quixote wasn't exactly the greatest at wording things but hoped that was enough to get the vague idea he had across.  Just you know.. Who was this dude that he was trusting Towhee's judgement on, blah blah.
Messages In This Thread
there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 06, 2018, 11:11 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Towhee - June 06, 2018, 11:29 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - June 06, 2018, 11:43 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 07, 2018, 10:43 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Towhee - June 07, 2018, 12:14 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - June 07, 2018, 09:16 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 07, 2018, 09:53 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Towhee - June 10, 2018, 11:41 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Quixote - June 10, 2018, 01:06 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - June 10, 2018, 02:56 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Tuathal - June 16, 2018, 05:31 PM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Quixote - June 20, 2018, 12:25 AM
RE: there's an endless road to rediscover - by Fire - July 01, 2018, 03:41 PM