Broken Boulder Taurus man, we don't let shit go
142 Posts
Ooc —
Steele noticed the brushes but he wasn’t good at noticing emotions, it was his down fall so he thought it maybe an accident.
Okay, I’m gonna move over there “ he motioned with his head to a bush on the other side of the elk herd. “When I go running out and the mom leaves, come out and help me with the baby. If the mom doesn’t leave, flee.” He said as he slinked off toward the bush on the other side.

As he was moving he kept one eye on the herd and the other on where he was headed. They were unaware that they were even there, and that was fine with him. He moved slyly as he stopped at the bush and made sure he was in full view of the wobbly calf, still suckling from its mother. He built up his adrenaline and then finally bolted from the bush, his legs full stride ahead, every part of the herd turned to look and then fleed, even the mother of the calf. That left the calf on the ground because as the mother fleed the teet was ripped from its mouth and it fell. Perfect timing for Guillotina to come out.

Never give up. There are always tough times, regardless of what you do in anything in life. Be able to push through those times and maintain your ultimate goal. - Nathan Chen

Need to get ahold of me? Discord (AMA102) or pm me. 

Messages In This Thread
Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 11, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:39 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 11, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 12:58 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 11, 2018, 01:13 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 11, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 02:54 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 11, 2018, 03:08 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Steele - June 11, 2018, 03:59 PM
RE: Taurus man, we don't let shit go - by Guillotina - June 22, 2018, 09:13 AM