Two Rivers Isle life is sweet, in the belly of the beast
a determination so powerful it could turn the sky storm black
683 Posts
Ooc — Athena

Her lip tightened.  She still thought killing him would be best, but she didn't have the stuff to do it.  She was too soft.  Had she known all that Screech had done, she might have been able to.

But ignorance, as they say, is bliss.  She made to tenderly press her nose against Niamh's shoulder, but withdrew quickly in case it was not accepted by the hairtrigger butterscotch girl.  I know.

It wasn't Screech she was referring to and that much was apparent in the soulful look she gave Niamh.  His banishment hurt her, sure, but it hurt Niamh more.  No, it was Tuathal.  She sucked in a breath and cast her gaze to the poor banished boy.

I've heard you're good at hunting.  Maybe I could clean all of this blood off of him and you can catch him some food.  Quickly.  It was all she would offer him.  Maybe if he didn't look like he'd just killed someone, a passerby might take pity on him.

Messages In This Thread
RE: life is sweet, in the belly of the beast - by Fire - June 18, 2018, 08:48 PM
RE: life is sweet, in the belly of the beast - by Fire - June 19, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: life is sweet, in the belly of the beast - by Fire - June 20, 2018, 12:14 AM
RE: life is sweet, in the belly of the beast - by Fire - June 24, 2018, 12:57 PM