The Sunspire To-do list
Life has a beautiful, crazy design
143 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Imma edit an ending since SB is on PPC

She replied and her voice was calm, which was a relief for Pyro. He didn't really know a lot about pups in general, his closest experience was whatever little time he'd spent with his nieces and nephews at Broken Antler Fen, which probably didn't count because he was kind of a pup himself at the time.

Oh hey! he said now matching the mother's volume, assuming it was the proper one. Uhm... My name is Pyro, the new guy I guess, heh... he said as he gave a couple steps closer to the den's entrance. She surely didn't know his face, which he wanted to keep safe from bear mommas for the time being. I just wanted to check everything's alright around here... he lied. He only wanted to see the pups, which he tried hard to see from his position. He failed btw. Is there.. Anything I could do for you? he asked without actually expecting there to be anything of importance he could do... But there was. After a short introduction to her two beautiful pups Seabreeze explained that she wanted a friend in the north to be informed about their birth. Pyro, having the heart of a wanderer did not hesitate in taking up the quest and sooner rather than later he set out to find Delight from Bracken Sanctuary to deliver the happy news.

Messages In This Thread
To-do list - by Pyro - June 18, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: To-do list - by Seabreeze - June 18, 2018, 10:50 PM
RE: To-do list - by Pyro - June 18, 2018, 11:37 PM