Heron Lake Plateau what i have to work with
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
His surface level thought was wondering if even entertaining the idea of adding unknown wolves was good for the pack, which kind of surprised him.  Maybe this was similar to why Towhee was so suspicious of everyone.  Quixote felt like he was being a jerk, but at the same time didn't want to bring any new Screech-type risks in to the pack -- especially if it would endanger Raven or the upcoming pups.  Then again, he an outsider too -- or was -- so he knew that it wasn't a totally awful idea to give strangers chances.  A few months back, wasn't he planning on filling the same shoes Ceara was now?  At least he realized the hypocrisy before it had too much of an effect.

So far Moose seemed to be acting appropriately, but the real thing was trying to figure out other questions that could further test his temperament.   Hardly needed a guess to see it was kinda obvious Ceara was kind of a pushy person.  He gave her a sort of over-the-glasses kind of look, Obviously, but got a few things to do first.  Yeah sure, he was still a noob at being alpha, but he had a few of his priorities straight.  Kinda.  Either way, that beaver was going back to their little hideaway ASAP.

Anyway.  Dunno how much she mentioned to you, but I'm Quixote, one of the alphas -- the other being Raven, my mate, which now after all the drama felt a lot less weird to say, oddly enough.  Always can use more good hunters.  But if this all goes well for you and you get to come on over to this side of the borders, what'd be the thing you're looking forward to the most about being in a pack again?  It was the closest thing he could think of as a mini personality test on such short notice.  It wasn't too much of a stretch to assume everyone came from a pack, right?
Messages In This Thread
what i have to work with - by Moose - June 20, 2018, 05:35 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Fire - June 20, 2018, 05:43 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 20, 2018, 05:50 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Quixote - June 20, 2018, 07:08 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Fire - June 20, 2018, 09:52 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 20, 2018, 10:03 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Quixote - June 20, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Fire - June 24, 2018, 12:42 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 25, 2018, 06:27 PM
RE: what i have to work with - by Quixote - June 28, 2018, 01:16 AM
RE: what i have to work with - by Moose - June 29, 2018, 11:49 AM