Stone Circle I lift up my head and the world is on fire
391 Posts
Ooc — Chey
When he spoke the next line she smiled and gave his ear a quick lick before nuzzling him, for the first time a genuine sense of warmth and home surfacing at their closeness. But with it came a sense of wrong and Howl flashed through her mind and the guilt came back, causing her to step back. Her tail fell and dropped between her legs, a sad expression ruining her beautiful face. He deserved to know now, she couldn't bring him anymore hope without first telling what she had done. "Mawk I ..." she faltered and whined, hunching down as her submissiveness came back. What if he got angry and yelled, or worse went after Howl? 

She swallowed thickly and turned away, squinting her eyes as she blurted it out "With my memories gone I couldn't remember you. That also means i didn't remember our love .I couldn't love a stranger mate or not. And with everything happening I felt weird about us...so I got close to Howl. I became friends and i trusted him just as much as you but...i also loved him. I do love him. We um...I kissed him." she admitted it all and fell silent, head hanging in shame.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I lift up my head and the world is on fire - by Illecebra - June 29, 2018, 04:05 PM