Dragoncrest Cliffs Time will not slow down enough for me
what do i do after all this survival?
1,834 Posts
Ooc — Kermy
Warrior
Master Guardian
Master Ambassador
“Hi,” she says quietly in return before stepping back and standing above them. It’s a little strange to watch them interact as two tiny wolves with their own thoughts and actions. It’s one thing watching the littermates among one another but having to go through formalities? Fucking adorable.

However, Kiwi isn’t starting off the best with being polite to the nervous boy and she lowers her head and nips the girl’s nape but says nothing, taking a step back to observe how they interact with one another.
Trigedasleng · Common
all that wanting, all that aching, all that capacity for love:
it never belonged to you in the first place
Messages In This Thread
Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - June 26, 2018, 02:01 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 02, 2018, 05:47 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Antumbra - July 09, 2018, 06:02 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 17, 2018, 02:02 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - July 28, 2018, 10:49 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 07, 2018, 07:36 PM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Ephraim - August 10, 2018, 10:10 AM
RE: Time will not slow down enough for me - by Kiwi RIP - August 13, 2018, 06:25 PM