Overture Downs You're spilling like an overflowing sink.
963 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Guardian
For a while they walked in silence, broken only by their paws moving through the grass and the sounds of the night around them. It seemed Grezig was comfortable with silence, which was a relief; Kavik wasn't a talker during good times, let alone now when he was grumpy at best. 

While they walked, he couldn't help but feel guilty about remaining distant from the newcomers. Liri seemed to have no problem making friends, but she also seemed a little more at ease than he had been as of late--okay, a lot more at ease, which also baffled him. He was glad for it, though, because it seemed to help her put him in his place when he was being stupid; plus, he felt like her calm, healing energy helped to keep him from being consumed with worry. And with all that they had going on, she still found time to think about his needs and had gone searching for a plant to help soothe his nerves. So, he was pretty sure he didn't deserve her. 

Steering his thoughts away from his healer, he considered the wolf currently at his side. So far, she seemed to be a valuable addition to their group. It would definitely be helpful to have four wolves to hunt with. Kavik glanced at her from the corner of his eye. "I'm glad that you decided to join us," he finally said. "And I appreciate you taking it upon yourself to patrol." He could hopefully start relaxing a little knowing that there was one more wolf invested in the safety of their group. Well, he would try anyway.
I'm no good without you
Messages In This Thread
RE: You're spilling like an overflowing sink. - by RIP Kavik - June 29, 2018, 05:11 PM