Blacktail Deer Plateau i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow
we don't need another ruler
all my friends are kings
956 Posts
Ooc —
Tactician
Music is one thing, often blending into the background. The faint sounds of words in the distance had only been thought to be memory filling in. Sarthaal hadn’t heard it, or seemed to notice, and so she tries to brush it off as best she can. “Yeah, yeah,” she says quietly, feeling uncertain, “just thought I heard something.” It’s nothing, right? Just her imagination, only because she hit her head (she thinks).

Saarthal refuses to give any indication of where they’re going and Mallaidh tilts her head a little, a smile shining through the previous anxiety. Somehow, it feels special. Secret. One she can share. Her whole life has been a secret but these girls are the most she feels open to (albeit having… not been open, actually). They’re like her in a lot of ways and it’s comforting. Where secrets have ruined her former life, she can’t help but feel the allure of this one and so, as Saarthal trots off, Mallaidh quickly picks up the pace and follows along.
i'd give anything to hear you say it one more time
that the universe was made just to be seen by my eyes
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm pulling down stars just to make you glow - by Mallaidh - July 09, 2018, 05:04 PM