Bearclaw Valley it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon
blood canticle
393 Posts
Ooc — ebony
she startled the child; a bit shamed, mona's ears fell back, but stood once more at the soft sound of the child's voice. "a storm is when it rains, when the sky is dark, when there is thunder and lightning," the little mayfair explained, gazing skyward to track the trajectory of the gathering tempest. 
returning her attention to the girl, the bearclaw wolf gave a soft smile. "i'm mona." a brush of her paw brought the bone tumbling gently through the grasses. "and this is for you. i was going around and meeting all your ... brothers?"
realizing this girl-child must be the only in the valley, or the only she had thus met, mona therefore found a kinship with her. "i only had a brother growing up too. he was rough!" a peal of quiet laughter, and then silence as she waited for the pup's response. and a pang of longing for cortland passed through her; where was he? and how was he faring?
[Image: footer3.png]
Messages In This Thread
it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - June 30, 2018, 05:52 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Mona - July 06, 2018, 11:56 AM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Mona - August 31, 2018, 11:17 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - September 10, 2018, 11:53 AM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Mona - September 14, 2018, 09:05 AM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - September 25, 2018, 11:10 AM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Mona - October 01, 2018, 01:44 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - October 02, 2018, 07:54 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Mona - October 06, 2018, 11:00 AM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - October 11, 2018, 12:46 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Mona - October 13, 2018, 09:28 PM
RE: it's cold and grey, like a fat, dead pigeon - by Piper - October 16, 2018, 12:48 PM