Swiftcurrent Creek give me the heart of an archeologist, that i may dig until i prove that i exist
252 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Her own pups had slept soundly through the storm that passed over their territory, unaffected by the downpour beyond their hollow and the rumble of thunder that accompanied it. Durnehviir chose to stay awake through the night should the noise or lightning rouse them, keeping watch to offer comfort that, thankfully, was not required.

Constantine, having been forced to seek shelter elsewhere in the territory overnight, returned when the storm dissipated. The crimson Frostfur left him with their offspring and newest ward to stretch her legs and hunt, arrived home at daybreak with a plump, fresh hair to share with him. Durnehviir prepared to take what was left to Wylla and her cub, just as @Viinturuth woke and whined his desire to follow. As the others still slumbered and her mate appeared exhausted, she allowed her firstborn to accompany her.

Rainwater clung to her ivory undersides as she trailed through the damp grasses in the direction of Wylla's densite, a section of her prey firm between her jaws. She peered over a narrow shoulder often to keep watch on her Winter-white son who padded obediently at her heels. He carried a gift of his own, mush to her amusement, and wondered inwardly how he'd feel about sharing with a child who was not his sibling.

She chuffed upon arrival to the coastal female's home, tail swishing in a happy greeting at the sight of a small black figure as she appeared to hover over a puddle. Durnehviir grinned to herself, amused, as she paused in her tracks to lift her head and look around for any sign of the child's mother.
everything mortal fades away in time, but the spirit remains
Messages In This Thread
RE: give me the heart of an archeologist, that i may dig until i prove that i exist - by Durnehviir - July 07, 2018, 06:57 AM