Redsand Canyon A Demon's Fate
Like a dream, the tree of life covers me, and dulls my eyes; I fall asleep.
776 Posts
Ooc — Meebee
Guardian
Away
Private 
lil' @Pyro

The widow made her way solemnly through the canyon she had once called home too. It was a nostalgic feeling, being down here again with the canyon's bright crimson colors and familiar lay-out. She had recruited members for Moonlit Hills right here, together with the man that had only barely stolen her heart before he left without a trace. Burke was far better. Burke would always be better than any man. Her lonesome howls at night as she wandered without her family nor her friends rung through the canyon also this night. So many lost to the time that kept creeping up on all of them. It didn't need to be so sudden, did it? She pawed at the red sand before she looked up to the sky.

There, she spotted her beloved mate and mother, shining as bright as on any night. But they weren't with her. Not really. And if they were, she could not feel it. Not this time at least. She sighed as she curled up near a structure as strangely crafted as the rest of the canyon was, tail tightly wrapped around her body to simulate the feeling of lying with them all again. Her three precious men...
~Adopt Avalon!~
~Fake name: Absinthe~[Image: warrior_zpsifen6kug.gif](Guardian)[Image: naturalist_zps22vypiui.gif](Astronomer 1/10)

Messages In This Thread
A Demon's Fate - by Malice - July 06, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Pyro - July 08, 2018, 05:04 PM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Malice - July 20, 2018, 08:57 AM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Pyro - September 05, 2018, 04:19 PM
RE: A Demon's Fate - by Malice - October 04, 2018, 12:32 PM