Sun Mote Copse stranger things have happened, i know
dreamer trapped by your desire
272 Posts
Ooc —
She was momentarily distracted by the faint sound of movement among the vegetation, distant enough to be only barely perceptible. Her nose lifted higher for a beat, and the wind brought to her the scent of a stranger. A grimace tugged at her features, focus snapping back to the fox; it seemed she was not the only one who had noted the presence of another wolf. In the next breath she was off, unwilling to waste another moment.

The snap of a twig punctuated the beginning of her chase. Fortunately, it was a brief one. She ended it quickly and cleanly, keeping her thanks and apology to the fox to her own thoughts; she was all too aware she had company, now. Her jaws tightened around her prize, and impulsively she sought the one who had nearly cost her the hunt. No ill feelings lingered— in the end, the unknown had cost her nothing. Something more frivolous drove her, ego bolstered by the unexpected success.
It was not difficult to find him. A striking, scarred man of silver; stocking'd and seemingly blind in one eye, travel-worn and disheveled. She slowed in her approach, dropping the fox several paces away from him and continuing past it so her body was a barrier. Her gaze roamed him briefly, critically, sensing something sharp and perhaps dangerous within the burly male.
You're ill-suited to this forest, She mused aloud, tone without malice; her eyes had drifted from him across the landscape, though she regarded him constantly at the edges of her peripheral. Why not go north?
"Common" | "French"
Messages In This Thread
stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 07, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 07:21 PM