Sun Mote Copse stranger things have happened, i know
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
kjalarr does not care if he misunderstood her meaning. in truth, her offered appearing change of heart ( or subtle correction? ) does little to soothe the heated sting of his ire that lingers in his veins. "why speak it then?" kjalarr asks in a tone that is almost a viper's hiss. his interest in her response to his inquiry is indifferent, it balances precariously on a blade's edge. yet still he listens for it with a twitch of his ear. he listens for it because he has demanded it. "yes. birthright." kjalarr reiterates, wondering if she understood what the word meant. he hadn't stuttered over it and he was fairly certain it only held one meaning. "my father founded a territory and pack on the coast. i was born there and when my mother abandoned it after his death, it became my right. my inheritance." stavanger bay was his father's legacy ...not anyone else's and as ragnar's oldest biological son ( born in these wilds, at any rate ) kjalarr wants what belongs to him.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 07, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 07:21 PM