Sun Mote Copse stranger things have happened, i know
ásabragr
641 Posts
Ooc — torvi
Guardian
curiosity. a simple enough answer and one that kjalarr can understand. once, he too, harbored curiosity of many things. it touches upon the belief that knowledge is power. that was the allfather's belief. it had been ragnar's belief. kjalarr's immediate answer to her assumption is yes but before the word call fall from his lips he hesitates. it sounds good: to waltz to the bay and claim it for himself. yet, he has been a captive for a while; gone from the wilds for longer yet. there are many unknowns. a pack could have called claim to it. regardless, he would need supporters. he was enough to claim odinn's cove but he had the advantage of being a ragnarsson. naturally, he was sought as a potential leader before he made his play to covet the title. kjalarr's lips pull terse as she analyzes him, hitting the nail on the head with an acute accuracy that has him now curious. it was a useful trait. it could be useful to him. "i hunger for it." he answers though it had not been a question. perhaps his time as potema's captive, her pet had awoken the wicked and ambitious beast within him. "yes." he is intrigued to hear that she thinks leadership suits him. three packs he has led, rising to the rank of beta shortly after his first birthday, but she does not know these things. "what makes you think so?" he inquires idly, but within he is more interested in her deduction then he is outwardly willing to let on.

please send all PM's to kivaluk

1/3 threads
you still wonder if you're
a ferocious beast or a saint
but you're neither because
you're infinitely more —

Messages In This Thread
stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 07, 2018, 06:53 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 06:34 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 09:38 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 11:09 AM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 12:21 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 12:47 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 01:35 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 03:18 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Alessia - July 08, 2018, 05:06 PM
RE: stranger things have happened, i know - by Kjalarr - July 08, 2018, 07:21 PM