Heron Lake Plateau Eat your potatoes
612 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Do we wanna wrap up this one, maybe get one a bit more up to date? :D

There were a lot of things in the world that he still felt like he didn't really understand, and a lot of it probably did creep through to his interactions with others.  He was used to hiding away in dark corners, and now that he wasn't, there was just a lot where he was left uncertain.  He hoped he did the right thing in so many cases, but that question always lingered.  He didn't know if he'd ever end up being "normal" after everything in his past.

Ending up with Raven had been a step in that direction, and he still even now found it baffling that she put up with his eccentricities.  Though he normally was quick to reciprocate her affection, he was still a little lost within his own head and this time it didn't come so quick.  It's still a shadow that follows me, and I don't want to end up under it.  Ever.  One that still lingered like the badly-cleaned spatters in his fur.

A pause, a sigh, and a slight shake of his head.  Quixote tried to peel himself away from those darker thoughts, finally turning again to Raven, softer, awkward,  You and the pups are probably the best thing that could have happened to me.  More than I could have dreamed.  He bumped her chin with the bridge of his nose.  Yeah, Quixote did seem at least somewhat happy but still not entirely himself.  Give it time.
Messages In This Thread
Eat your potatoes - by Quixote - July 17, 2018, 01:17 PM
RE: Eat your potatoes - by Raven - July 24, 2018, 12:03 PM
RE: Eat your potatoes - by Quixote - July 25, 2018, 08:17 PM
RE: Eat your potatoes - by Raven - July 25, 2018, 08:41 PM
RE: Eat your potatoes - by Quixote - July 25, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: Eat your potatoes - by Raven - July 25, 2018, 09:33 PM
RE: Eat your potatoes - by Quixote - July 25, 2018, 10:08 PM
RE: Eat your potatoes - by Raven - July 30, 2018, 01:02 AM
RE: Eat your potatoes - by Quixote - July 30, 2018, 02:22 AM
RE: Eat your potatoes - by Raven - August 24, 2018, 10:24 PM
RE: Eat your potatoes - by Quixote - September 07, 2018, 10:57 PM