Dawnlark Plains i can feel it on the back of my tongue
303 Posts
Ooc — mercury
This'll be my last post in here, I know you need it for trade so I wanted to make sure you got your 3 posts :) Sorry to bounce out so soon but I'm tryna kill this guy for good

"Never been better," he responded, meaning each word. So what if he went to bed with an empty, aching stomach, or that the mere thought of fresh meat instantly had him salivating? He had a beautiful mate and four perfect, healthy children; he wasn't about to tempt fate by asking for more. They were fine, so he was fine. And the food shortage would not last forever.

Shale nodded to the cluster of youngsters in the bunch. "They have lots of young, too," he remarked. "Will be good for us, in the future. The does had a good fawning season." As did the Morningsiders. Eight pups, all of them well. They couldn't have been blessed with a more auspicious breeding season.

"Soon it'll be fall," Shale murmured. His lips lifted in a smile. "Our family has always thrived in the cooler weather."
Messages In This Thread
i can feel it on the back of my tongue - by Dawn - July 22, 2018, 11:43 PM
RE: i can feel it on the back of my tongue - by Shale - July 25, 2018, 05:41 PM
RE: i can feel it on the back of my tongue - by Dawn - August 28, 2018, 08:59 PM
RE: i can feel it on the back of my tongue - by Shale - September 01, 2018, 04:55 PM
RE: i can feel it on the back of my tongue - by Dawn - September 04, 2018, 08:40 PM