Emberwood i: blood for blood
32 Posts
Ooc — Miryam
thus transformed, Delilah smiles wide as he approaches closer, the two standing so near that electricity hums between them. the shimmer of a potential connection. it makes her salivate, slightly, and she blinks slowly, staring at him, as he answers.

not his woods.

passing through.

until now. . .

"oh, yes? have ye found something. . .interesting?" she asks, her voice melting into the Celtic drawl of her childhood. her father's words had been close-clipped, sharp, like a field of burrs. Kumaari's accent was different altogether, more sweet than anything. each word dripping like honey from her tongue.

his fur against hers lifts every hair on her pelt, and she resists a shudder, running her tongue over her teeth. she turns to look at him, emerald eyes glowing like torchlight in the dim forest.

she will not have his blood tonight. they part, each unscathed. it is a failure, on her part, but also a learning experience. perhaps she had come on too soon, or too strongly.

she will remember it, for next time.
Kaali is a 3-3-3 mature character dealing with explicit themes of sex and violence.
do not join her threads unless you are comfortable roleplaying with these themes.
Messages In This Thread
i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 30, 2018, 12:42 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - July 30, 2018, 02:19 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 30, 2018, 03:05 AM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - July 30, 2018, 01:42 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - July 31, 2018, 10:37 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - August 01, 2018, 03:01 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - August 02, 2018, 11:11 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Krár - August 04, 2018, 11:39 PM
RE: i: blood for blood - by Kaali - August 12, 2018, 11:58 PM