Mount Apikuni It always seems impossible until it’s done.
We all eat lies when our hearts are hungry...
365 Posts
Ooc — AMA102
Private 
@Grezig, the spar thread I finally am getting to. :)

Elixir was nervous, not for the fighting but to please. If she wasn’t good at this would she be good enough for pack life? To even be out in the wild? Maybe it would take her a while but for now it was getting caught up in her head. The wolfdog was taking small deep breaths to slow her heart that way it would be better when they sparred. 

It was only a matter of time before they settled and had to start actually defending their land. It would be nice if she could be apart of that and the only way to be apart of it and it not be a problem is to learn the ways of fighting. As she calmed down she looked over at Grezig (assuming from the last thread they were still walking to the sparring location) and smiled lightly. “I hope I do well, if not could we could do this every once in a while  to help me? Assuming I won’t be a pro at first maybe we could anyway?” She asked with hope in her voice. If this was important to Grezig than it should be important to the whole pack, including Elixir.
[Image: galaxy-th.png]See the good [Image: galaxy-th.png]
Messages In This Thread
It always seems impossible until it’s done. - by Elixir - July 31, 2018, 11:18 PM