Duskfire Glacier Just moving on, living my best life.
11 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
She moved on from the valley, it was full of sweet grass sure but there was predators around that could harm her. Given that predators were everywhere and that’s why she had decided to move. The burly female was on her way to the mountains hopefully to get a better look at where she had wondered to. 

It was a while before she had wondered out of the forest and beside a lake. It was full of water that looked pretty thirst quenching. Before continuing on to drink she took a look left and then right, looking for anyone around. Once the coast was clear she took a few steps toward the lake and then looked around again. The male from her past still very much haunts her. 

Scars from her beatings still stood out from her coat. The hair loss was prominent in some place where bad things had happened to her. A snort and a stomp were all she gave before going to the shore of the lake and dipping her head down. As she was drinking up the water her eyes wandered to the other side of the lake looking into the shadows of the woods.
Messages In This Thread
Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 01:15 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 09:18 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 10:00 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 04, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 04, 2018, 11:56 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 05, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Genghis - August 10, 2018, 01:53 PM
RE: Just moving on, living my best life. - by Bells - August 11, 2018, 01:54 PM